How can we help you leverage the strengths of SDN and Network Functions Virtualization in your environment?
The emergence of practical ways to migrate toward the “open source” and OpenStack- based infrastructure of SDN has been adopted by the telecom and IT community. Datavision has developed expertise to help our clients help navigate the myriad tools and products available, set up Proofs-of-Concept, and migrate and transition to the new direction in networking and computing technology.
We have expertise across standards-based automation systems such as Cisco NSO, Open Daylight, ONAP, and the tributary technologies to integrate to our client’s existing operations. Whether you use YANG, TOSCA, Cloudify, etc, Datavision can help you architect and implement systems that will serve our clients and their customers well into the future.
An initial consultation may include some or all of the following:
- Assistance in defining the overall business and technical objective in the form of presentations and whitepapers for internal distribution.
- Identify use cases and associated business value
- What to virtualize
- Which controller platform(s) to leverage
- Vendors acquisition strategy
- Help manage Proof of Concepts on “your side of the table”
- Identify dependencies for use-case implementation and the off-the-shelf product recommendation
- Develop a migration plan
- Develop budgetary/ROI metrics based on your migration plan
- CapEx and/or OpEx savings derived from SDN/NFV adoption
If only there was a cloud button on your keyboard – Datavision can help get you there.