SDN Realization Qualifications & Experience
SDN Expertise To Guide You Through Any Network Project
Datavision has extensive experience in the Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) arenas. Listed below is a sampling of our work and overall capabilities:
- Designed, built and operated VMware-based cloud service for multiple Tier 1 customers.
- Architectural and operational design for managing multi-tenant data center with virtualized applications and components from multiple vendors.
- Disaster recovery, high availability and backup solutions for virtualized applications running in multiple data centers.
- Automated processes for tenant creation and network configuration within data center.
- Integrated data center with service provider MPLS network and other over-the-top technologies, such as LISP, DMVPN.
- Use-case development and Proof-of-Concept implementation using multiple vendor and technologies.
- Developed SDN/NFV use cases and concepts applicable to Tier 1 Provider environment.
- Created presentations and whitepapers to increase knowledge about SDN/NFV.
- Created SDN/NFV POC lab and validated SDN/NFV use cases and functions provided by multiple vendors and technologies including:
- Cisco, Juniper, Open Source, VMware, Radware, Tail-f
- OpenFlow, onePK, LISP, OTV BGP flowspec, OpenStack, Contrail, Yang
- Integration and orchestration of several virtual functions using different SDN controllers and orchestration toolkits including:
- Firewalls, security appliances, wireless controllers, routers, vIPS, VPN concentrators, identity engine, call control functions and others.
- Created self-service ordering portal to allow dynamic instantiation and configuration of virtual functions.
In search of SDN and NFV expertise for your next project? Contact us to speak to a Datavision SDN and NFV expert.